PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We collect Personal Data from people when they access our Site or our Services. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data is your explicit consent when accessing the Site or Services and a legitimate interest and need in order to provide the Services. We may collect the following Personal Data from users:
- Information you submit to us or our Third-Party Clients. If you submit information through the Site, including through any contact form, live help feature, or other submission functionality, we will collect any Personal Data you submit.
- Information you submit when receiving the Services. We will collect any Personal Data you share in order to become a client of US DELTA Realty or when you work with us to receive the Services. In addition, if you become a client of, or receive any Services from, any of our Third-Party Clients, we will collect any Personal Data you transmit to receive Services from Third-Party Clients. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, company information, customer information, email address, phone number, mailing address, bank account information, debit card information, and other verification or fraud prevention related information.
- Information required for technical or customer support. If you contact us for technical or customer support, we may collect any Personal Data you provide to us.
PERSONAL DATA USE AND SHARING
We use Personal Data to provide the Site and Services and to comply with applicable laws. Specifically, we may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To provide the Services to our clients and the clients of Third-Party Clients.
- To optimize and customize your experience when using the Site.
- To enable you to search or use third-party real estate listings (which may include the MLS). This requires us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To present offers that we believe you may be interested in.
- To work with you as a client, either of Apollo Realty or of a Third-Party Client.
- To contact you about the Site, our Services, or other features we may offer.
- To provide an email newsletter or other administrative or marketing messages via e-mail. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the links in any emails sent by us.
- To process any payments you may make. This may require us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To provide customer or technical support.
No person younger than 13 years of age is permitted to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any person under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately so we may investigate and take any necessary corrective action.
- US DELTA Realty is committed to protecting your security. We utilize various methods of protecting your Personal Data, including certain encryption. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Data. Further, transmission of Personal Data cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Data to US DELTA Realty and the Third-Party Clients solely at your own risk.
- You may encounter links to third party websites, property listings, or downloads when browsing the Site or using the Services (“Third Party Links”). We cannot control the content or security practices of these Third-Party Links. You agree to access Third-Party Links solely at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business with whom the Californian has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by the Company pursuant to this provision, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Our California Do Not Track Notice
Consistent with our policies described above, we collect information from our visitors on our website and across third party websites where applicable, to provide relevant content and advertising. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals of web browsers.
DNT is a setting in your web browser that informs websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT through the Preferences or Settings options of your web browser.
What is US DELTA Realty ’s policy on international privacy?
- US DELTA Realty is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our Services, Users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
We will honor any user’s request to access, correct, or delete Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To request that we correct, delete, or export any Personal Data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant purpose. We may, however, retain Personal Data as required for legal compliance.
Accessibility statement for US DELTA REALTY
This is an accessibility statement from US DELTA REALTY.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: level A, level AA, and level AAA. US DELTA Realty is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 level AA conformance, we have also applied some level AAA success criteria: images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of US DELTA Realty. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on US DELTA Realty:
We try to respond to feedback within 2 days business.
We also strive to make the US DELTA Realty universally accessible and we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If you are deaf and or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you:
Closed captioning provides a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally visually displayed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard of hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio due to noisy environments. Most of our video content includes captions. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, please contact us at: 480.336.8752 for assistance.
DATA CONTROLLER AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The Personal Data we collect and process is controlled by US DELTA Realty , a limited liability company located in the United States. You may email us at CHUONG@USDELTAREALTY.COM