- Business, W. P. Carey School of
- Design and the Arts, Herberger Institute for
- Teachers College, Mary Lou Fulton
- Engineering, Ira A. Fulton Schools of
- Global Futures, College of
- Health Solutions, College of
- Honors: Barrett, The Honors College
- Integrative Sciences and Arts, College of
- Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, New College of
- Journalism and Mass Communication, Walter Cronkite School of
- Law, Sandra Day O’Connor College of
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, The College of
- Nursing and Health Innovation, Edson College of
- Public Service and Community Solutions, Watts College of
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- University College
- Downtown Phoenix Campus: Focuses on medical careers, public service, and arts and sciences, and 11,097 students enrolled in the fall of 2022
- Tempe Campus: Offers a wide range of majors and colleges some major colleges include the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, and School of Sustainability. Expanded colleges include the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, W. P. Carey School of Business, University College, and Barrett, The Honors College. 57,588 students enrolled in the fall of 2022.
- Polytechnic Campus: Focuses on interdisciplinary services, engineering, management, technology, and teaching. Around 5,825 students enrolled in the fall of 2022.
- West Campus: Offers majors such as forensics, business, engineering, education and the honors curriculum. The colleges in the West campus include The New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, W. P. Carey School of Business, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, College of Health Solutions, Thunderbird School of Global Management, College of Public Service, and Community Solutions. A total of 4,968 students enrolled in the fall of 2022.
- Lake Havasu City Campus: They focus on exclusively high-demand undergraduate degrees such as technology, psychology, health, environmental sciences, criminal justice, organizational leadership, and political science. In fall of 2022, they had 175 students.
- Digital (at home): ASU online has a wide variety of classes and undergraduate subjects, ranging from science to engineering to teaching. A total of 62,551 students enrolled online at ASU.
More information can be found at: https://degrees.apps.asu.edu/bachelors/major-list/letter/all?init=false&nopassive=true